Returns + Exchanges
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
- Items in NEW condition, WITH tags: unworn, unwashed, and not altered in any way
- Items free of perfume, cigarette smoke, dog hair, and deodorant
WHAT CANNOT BE RETURNED?
- Items that have been worn, washed, or altered in anyway
- Items that smell of perfume or cigarette smoke, have dog hair or deodorant on them
- Accessories including, but not limited to- hats, earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets, belts, shoes, bags, eyewear, bralettes, home + gift items, etc.
- Items purchased with a store credit
- *Sale items if notified and/or items with a discount code if stated
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS:
Please include your packing slip in your return, and package the items neatly in the tissue paper that was provided. Place these things back into the packaging envelope and send it back to the address listed below.
WHERE DO I SEND MY RETURN?
160 Stonewall Beach Lane
Mooresville, NC 28117
ADDITIONAL RETURN INFO
Returns are eligible for STORE CREDIT only within SEVEN (7) days of delivery date. Returns that are not postmarked past this mark will not be accepted and will be sent back at the customers expense. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All items MUST be returned in the condition they were received in! Oh Boutique reserves the right to send back items that were not returned to us in their original condition, as stated in the “What can be/What can not be returned” section of this policy.
HOW DO I GET MY STORE CREDIT?
A store credit will be emailed to you once the returned item(s) have been received.
Because our inventory is constantly changing and is limited, exchanges are not possible at this time. If you need a different size/color for an item you have received, you can:
- Order the item in the size/color you need, AND go ahead and return the original item you do not need (postmarked within 7 days) for a store credit.
- Or, you can wait until we receive the returned item and have issued a store credit, then check our website to see if the item you need is available.
Oh Clay by Oakla
Each Oh Clay by Oakla earring was handcrafted just for you using polymer clay. It is important to keep the following in mind to insure your earrings are long-lasting.
- When traveling be sure to store earrings in a protective box.
- *Do not overly bend earrings.
- For Matte finished earrings avoid getting perfume or any other harsh chemicals on the clay earring, it has the potential to stain the clay.
- Earrings that contain brass can tarnish if wet. If they do become tarnished clean with baby wipe or a brass cleaner.
- If matte earrings come in contact with makeup use acetone with ear swab to clean off.
- If glazed earrings come in contact with makeup simply use a damp wet cloth to wipe them off. DO NOT USE ACETONE on glazed earrings.
*Our earrings are throughly tested before shipped to you to insure no breakage.
For sanitary purposes we do not take returns or exchanges.
- If an earring breaks due to a flaw in the making process within 21 days please email Ohclaybyoakla@gmail.com.
We are not responsible for lost, missing or stolen packages once the package has arrived in the hands of the shipping vendor. However, we will gladly add insurance to the package for an additional charge.
If your package does come up lost, missing or stolen you must file a claim with the shipping vendor.
Please see Oh Boutiques shipping policies.